ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:
Ignition Type:
Starter System:

TRANSMISSION:
Clutch:
Transmission: 6-speed, constant mesh
Drive System: Chain

CHASSIS:
Front Suspension: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, spring pre-load fully adjustable, rebound and compression damping force fully adjustable
Rear Suspension: Link type, oil damped, coil spring, spring pre-load fully adjustable, rebound and compression damping force fully adjustable
Rake/Trail: 23.8 degrees/96 mm (3.8 in)
Front Brake: Radial mount, 4-piston calipers, 310 mm dual-disc brake
Rear Brake: 2-piston caliper, 220 mm disk brake
Front Tyre: 120/70 ZR17M/C (58W)
Rear Tyre: 190/50 ZR17M/C (73W)

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i still dont believe it because there's so many pics right now floating around from "supposed" sources....anyways, that one looks fine minus the exhaust...how many of us keep the stock exhausts anyways???
slap on a pipe and that baby looks great!

i DO wish that they'd go back to the dual headligth setup tho....i miss that look

·
Registered
164 Posts
Bike is cool minus the Bulky ass blinkers on the mirrors and the pipe that definatly would come off before shown in the public. Who knows, the bike probably performs like a champ!! You know how zuki's do. After the busa came out biting of that MV Agusta look, I was also sad to see the Dual lights go. I feel in love with Dual lights after my 93 FZR 600, and 900 RR

·
Registered
543 Posts
i don't believe thats what we will have here in the U.S. i'm seeing a regular can, non blinking mirrors and twin cat eye headlights.....and for the love of god could they please do a few with white frames on the Blue&Wwhite bike.

·
Registered
55 Posts
rkrummel01 said:
i don't believe thats what we will have here in the U.S. i'm seeing a regular can, non blinking mirrors and twin cat eye headlights.....and for the love of god could they please do a few with white frames on the Blue&Wwhite bike.
I am with you but I do LOVE the black frames.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Tight!!! It has the ol skool look to the paint with the new style body. I just talked my homeboy to paint his 97 R to an 88/91 GSXR paint scheme. The paint is done now he's polishing the frame. Its tight.!!!!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
that picture looks fake to me. the whole bottom fairing paint color doesnt match the rest of the bike. And also, it doesnt even match its own paint scheme. but whatever, i'll hit the dealer soon and check it out.

- Jared -

1 - 10 of 10 Posts