Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new to riding and just got my bike, its a 94 gsxr 750.

the front right brak rotor is loose, not the rotor itself though, its the part where the pads make contact to the rotor itself.

the rotor is in two parts connected by what look like rings, but it seems the rings are loose. is this something to worry about?

i dont have vibrationsand there is only noise when i am going 5-10mph on a bumpy surface.

like i said im new to rideing so please excuse my lack on know how. any insight would be very helpful thanks.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
im new to riding and just got my bike, its a 94 gsxr 750.

the front right brak rotor is loose, not the rotor itself though, its the part where the pads make contact to the rotor itself.

the rotor is in two parts connected by what look like rings, but it seems the rings are loose. is this something to worry about?

i dont have vibrationsand there is only noise when i am going 5-10mph on a bumpy surface.

like i said im new to rideing so please excuse my lack on know how. any insight would be very helpful thanks.
if its loose id say yea you got a prob. can it clearly be moved around? anyone can go fast but at some point you need to be able to stop.. e bay my friend.. oh and welcome

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
Stock buttons shouldn't be loose like that. My rotors rattle like a tamborine but I have full floating aftermarket buttons installed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.