Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my bike and it has a yoshi TRS carbon slip on, im looking at the LOR exhaust and i just want some opinions on which one you guys like. If anyone has the LOR just tell me a little bit about it. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
771 Posts
I have one. It's a 13 inch carbon fiber bolt on and is currently on my 04 GSXR 750 that I just picked up. It was originally on my 03 GSXR 1000, but I couldn't stand the huge stock exhaust my 750 had on. I love this exhaust. It sounds better than the yoshi in my opinion. I'm in the process of purchasing another LOR exhaust for my 1000. I'm debating whether to get the 10 inch bolt on or the 10 inch slip on version for the 05-06 GSXR 1000.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have one. It's a 13 inch carbon fiber bolt on and is currently on my 04 GSXR 750 that I just picked up. It was originally on my 03 GSXR 1000, but I couldn't stand the huge stock exhaust my 750 had on. I love this exhaust. It sounds better than the yoshi in my opinion. I'm in the process of purchasing another LOR exhaust for my 1000. I'm debating whether to get the 10 inch bolt on or the 10 inch slip on version for the 05-06 GSXR 1000.
thanks for the help!!!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Level One Dude...you wont regret it!:thumbup:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the 13 inch cf pipe on my 07 750 and I am very happy with it. The sound is great and it's kind of nice not to have the same exhaust as everyone else. Build quality seems on par with any other company.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.