Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ok so i lost my keys for my disc lock and cant find the code thing to order a new one so how do i get it off i saw a way like freezing it off with computer duster or would AAA take it off for me all help appreciated tks corey

·
Registered
51 Posts
man that sucks! I keep the key code thing with my spare keys (they sent 4 spares, nice of them) and keep it with my bike recipts and title and stuff.

And to what HOG SLYR said, +1

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya not sure what im going to do still i called AAA they said they dont do anything with bikes and i dont have a front stand to take off the wheel and the lock smith said they might not even be able to get it off its like $35 to drive here then $45 an hour and if they cant get it off i still have to pay them that makes no sense

·
Registered
433 Posts
ya not sure what im going to do still i called AAA they said they dont do anything with bikes and i dont have a front stand to take off the wheel and the lock smith said they might not even be able to get it off its like $35 to drive here then $45 an hour and if they cant get it off i still have to pay them that makes no sense
It does make sense. You are paying for the time they are there. Just cuz they can't help you shouldn't mean you get their time for free. Would you go to someones house and if you couldn't fix it 3 hours later and say "don't worry about the bill. This one is free." Time is money.

·
rotaredom
9,582 Posts
depending on the metal used in its construction, you might consider using a dremel tool or a type of grinder and cut it off. next time keep a spare key under your seat as well as an extra ignition key etc, then you need only an allen wrench to have access to your keys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.