Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone else has ever lost any nuts or bolts off there bike i just bought a new 2004 gsxr1000 and had the headlight and gauge cluster bolts that attach it to the frame vibrated :headscrat loose.. taking it in for my 500 mile service and they want to charge me 90bucks.. any way should i argue about that because of the bolts comming loose or blow it off? so anyone ever had any thing come loose too?? :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I've lost 2 fender bolts and 2 mirror bolts off my 04 bike. You can probably argue it and they might giv it too you, but they can also tell you to shove it because it says in your manual that you should check all bolts before you go riding. but I'd still argue it and try to get something out of it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I haven't had anything fall off , but i check all my fairing bolts on a regular basis. But i would make them come good for this one. Apparently they got a little lazy with the PDI ( pre delivery inspection). If you want to make an issue contact your suzuki rep. But i bet your dealer will fix you up, most are pretty good about brand new bikes. Good luck!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.