Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hay is there any rider's out the that have a 110 dba pipe or higher. at the this time i still have stock on pipe on my 750 and i looking for a louder one.
if you have any company names can you let me know. :D

·
Registered
543 Posts
D&D exhaust, if you wan't it loud, but you might wanna reconsider this, gives most people headaches for long rides and attract the police, but D&D is gonna be your loud pipe. :thumbup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have Jardine RT-1 on my 600 sounds like a race bike it is obnoxiously loud if you want loud I think that is the way to go. My buddy has a 02 600 cbr with a D&D on his and mine is a little bit louder than his..

·
Registered
104 Posts
LOUD...... hmmmmm

if your insterest is just DB. not nice sound... just break your slip chamber..

hammer and large screw driver will do the job je je je .... no offense.

ride safe...... :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Just curious, what's the decibal level on a stock 750?

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a hotbodies undertail exhaust on my 03 600 and it's really loud. i don't know the exact db but it's louder than a d&d and also has a little more tone. i like it but when it gets hot you will know it.

·
Registered
543 Posts
just search threw the forum, someone posted a db test that was done on a butt load of pipes, if not just check the websites.....yoshimura, hotbodies, hindle, arrow, muzzy, art, 2 brothers, D&D, akropovic, blueflame, and the list goes on and on. but that db result page is somewhere on here. :infrandom

·
Registered
543 Posts
i've noticed the same thing, i think b/c the 1K has a deeper pitch to it stock.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
The hotbodies exhaust on the 1000 is nice and loud, I love the sound it makes. I really hate the sound of the D&D's on the 6's.

·
Registered
522 Posts
granny said:
Get the last issue of sportrider, they did like a 30 slip-on comparison gives db readings and shows performance gains over stock as well. :thumbup:
i had this ,agazine and just found it cleaning my room :lol: the loudest one they tested on the r6 was Wolf with a 110 dBA
hotbodies=108
d&d=105
gyt-r=104
micron=104
hmf=103
art=102
jardine=101
leo vince=101
two brothers=101

My preference is the Micron. :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts