Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hay is there any rider's out the that have a 110 dba pipe or higher. at the this time i still have stock on pipe on my 750 and i looking for a louder one.
if you have any company names can you let me know. :D

·
Registered
543 Posts
D&D exhaust, if you wan't it loud, but you might wanna reconsider this, gives most people headaches for long rides and attract the police, but D&D is gonna be your loud pipe. :thumbup:

·
Registered
543 Posts
just search threw the forum, someone posted a db test that was done on a butt load of pipes, if not just check the websites.....yoshimura, hotbodies, hindle, arrow, muzzy, art, 2 brothers, D&D, akropovic, blueflame, and the list goes on and on. but that db result page is somewhere on here. :infrandom

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
The hotbodies exhaust on the 1000 is nice and loud, I love the sound it makes. I really hate the sound of the D&D's on the 6's.

·
Registered
522 Posts
granny said:
Get the last issue of sportrider, they did like a 30 slip-on comparison gives db readings and shows performance gains over stock as well. :thumbup:
i had this ,agazine and just found it cleaning my room :lol: the loudest one they tested on the r6 was Wolf with a 110 dBA
hotbodies=108
d&d=105
gyt-r=104
micron=104
hmf=103
art=102
jardine=101
leo vince=101
two brothers=101

My preference is the Micron. :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.