Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a 2014 GSXR 600 and looking to make it louder then what is it. the bike is completely stock. not looking to spend a lot of money. any recommendations?

·
Super Moderator
8,154 Posts
Change your pipe to a louder one.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
Change your pipe to a louder one.
Dick. :laughing: Just go on YouTube and search videos of different exhausts....they all sound a little different. Popular ones are yoshi, M4, Akropovic, Taylormade, Jardine and a few others. :thumbup:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Go with 2 Bros if you really want people to hear haha.
[/color]
When I asked LOR which map to use if I got a PC they said they use the same core as 2Bros so I can use the 2Bros map. I compared prices and LOR was less expensive so I bought it. I wasn't looking for LOUD but now I like it. Nobody will ever say they didn't hear me coming.

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i found an m4 slip on for 350 on ebay. i checked out out on ebay but the sound quality wasn't all that great. how is m4 overall?

·
Super Moderator
8,154 Posts
Be sure and check noise ordinances for your area. I like my D&D, but it is really, really obnoxious.

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice think I'm gonna go with that! but i heard that the GSXR's have a catalytic converter and that i have to but it off to get the full sound of the exhaust. is that true?

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
nice think I'm gonna go with that! but i heard that the GSXR's have a catalytic converter and that i have to but it off to get the full sound of the exhaust. is that true?
Unless you want to pay for a full system. The catalytic converter will kill SOME of the sound. But the M4 is pretty loud even with the cat, especially if you take the db killer out.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
142 Posts
If you got a good mechanic ... you can chop ur can in half and remove the baffle. My Bike was LOOOOOUD. Was a Yoshi RS-3 can

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
would i have to cut my catalytic converter off in order for my slip on to actually be loud? someone told me that but wasn't really sure ...

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
If loud pipes saves lives imagine what learning how to ride can do ...... 2 bros is equivalent to flowmaster . Loud and obnoxious.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.