Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Thats not two up, I should get you some pics of 2up where there is 2 people on 1 bike. haha,

Awesome pic though man, its always cool when you get multiple bikes in one shot. :thumbup:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
closest i could get,wife is pregnant so the real 2up is gone for a while,guess the next stop is da fiddy store for the new stunter :bike:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
yea, can't do 2 up like that, I used my buddies wife to do the 2 up stuff because my girl is too scared too. hahaa :laughingr

·
Registered
653 Posts
nice pic..

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
9ty2 got my back is that your girl? if so keep her those are hard to find or end up pregnant hehe :bowdown:

·
Registered
320 Posts
If I am not mistaken that is Miranda.

·
Registered
653 Posts
his girlfriend is much hotter! its me on the back :)

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
miranda said:
his girlfriend is much hotter! its me on the back :)
hotter than you M? :headscrat

·
Registered
320 Posts
rev411 said:
hey Z you guys have any regular spots that the cops don't harass you to bad?

One word... NO.

miranda said:
his girlfriend is much hotter! its me on the back

J, let's see some pics. :needpics:

·
Registered
67 Posts
rev411 said:
if so keep her those are hard to find....
yeah, they are very hard to find...my last Girlfriend SO "did it" for me in all aspects(a first)...BUT i just reeeeeeally love to ruin all the really good things in my life

·
Registered
23 Posts
rev411 what's up with that?

what happened you forgot about your boy hollywood, i know you could have found a pic of me on the site too. but that's cool i'll get you back. i'm teaching a wheelie school this weekend.........can i reserve you a spot?
just kidding dude, see you this weekend.

Hollywood

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.