Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just changed out my gears on my 2000 gsxr600, 2 gears down in front and 4 up in back. Needless to say, it's got way more pickup. Unfortunately, I slowly pass people with my speedo saying 95 mph and they're barely going 65 :( I'm an electrician, so I know a little about circuit design. Anybody got ANY info on the yellow box or speedo healer? thanks.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
hmm, I'd be interested to see if you could come up with something, I'd be interested. Why go down 2 in the front instead of just up another 3 in the rear? over time that can cause the chain to wear out faster because it's goin around a tighter circle. Good luck!

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
never heard of anybody trying, let us know if you go for it though.,

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought the "stage 1" kit from "moto heaven" on ebay. . . so I didn't really get to choose the teeth. . . just went on the description he gave and figured the stage 1 is what I need.

Well. . .sounds like I'm on my own for this project. I'll post a reply if I ever figure it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.