Woodcraft sliders
FP levers
Olson Performance shorty slip on

·
Super Moderator
8,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gixxer996 and Lil Red

Ok, ok I guess lil red can come out and play!

05 600
mods:
DB windscreen, shorty levers, -1/+2 520 kit, DRD, polished frame and rear wheel, chopped D&D can, F&R SS lines, TRE, PC3, k&n air filter, bar end mirror, grips, rim tape, undertail, LEDs, HIDs, 5+hp worth of stickers and my lucky dice tire valve covers! And she is no longer lowered!!(thank Jebus, I can dive in again!!!)

long story short: got hit on my last bike and grabbed this one while still in therapy from the accident that totaled my previous bike and mangled my leg. had to rip off all of the ugly and make her mine and here she is:

·
Super Moderator
8,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
G8SXR

*This is the only one I have ever seen to paint the silver pieces under seat and mid fairing, black. Also, powder coating everything silver to black. This is a true "Triple Black" K9 1000*

2009 GSXR1000

-DynoJet PCV
-DynoJet Autotune
-Two Brothers Full Exh.
-Vortex Framesliders (cut) & spools
-Carrozzeria wheels
-K&N air filter
-Aftermarket Barends (can't remember name)
-Aftermarket tank cap (can't remember name)
-Progrip soft grips (soon gone... motion pro rev2 kit)
-Zero gravity windscreen
-Spiegler Brake lines (black-black) (front, 2 alt.)
-fender elim. w/led light strip (2in.) (not sure what brand)
-Tires soon to be Pirelli Supercorsa V2's

I'm sure I missed something... I intend on doing a few more things for 2017 due to upcoming track days.

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
:Laughing::laughingr:lol::rofl::funny::popcorn::wtf:....lol I'm not even voting for me!!(never do!)

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts
:Laughing::laughingr:lol::rofl::funny::popcorn::wtf:....lol I'm not even voting for me!!(never do!)
nothing wrong with a little shameless self promotion ...

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
nothing wrong with a little shameless self promotion ...
I just wouldn't feel right if I'd do that, it's like getting one of those "appreciation" awards our kids get at the end of a sh!tty season!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I just wouldn't feel right if I'd do that, it's like getting one of those "appreciation" awards our kids get at the end of a sh!tty season!
Disagree. I feel like when I vote for myself, I worked hard and I earned it. Lol. Like at work when we do evals and I give myself the highest score you can. I deserve it!

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts
so says the best employee at the company!!!

I always vote for my bike just bc I like it better than anyone else's :lol:

u love lil red, don't u !?! put this vote away and claim ur botm broski :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts

u love lil red, don't u !?! put this vote away and claim ur botm broski :thumbup:
I should be employee of the month, EVERY MONTH!

I like lil red. I had an 04 GSXR 600, and I love red. Winning

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Disagree. I feel like when I vote for myself, I worked hard and I earned it. Lol. Like at work when we do evals and I give myself the highest score you can. I deserve it!
Lol, see I don't even do that at work! Yes I deserve the highest score/raise but I'd rather that be recognized by my peers or higher ups, tho the new boss I have is a completely blind arsehole that can't form the words please or thank you so maybe I'll have to turn over a new leaf starting NOW! I'm voting for MYSELF! :devil Thanks for opening my eyes to this cruel, cruel world:Laughing:

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts
I should be employee of the month, EVERY MONTH!

I like lil red. I had an 04 GSXR 600, and I love red. Winning
it's a great bike! I had that bike with our motor in it :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the one vote... come on people. A red 05 600 that's lowered and w/no arm... enough said. :crying

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts

·
Registered
5,060 Posts

Yes I'm in love with lil red, she's my main thing, she makes me feel alright, she makes my heart sing!

and I guess, just like every other month, we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Thanks for the one vote... come on people. A red 05 600 that's lowered and w/no arm... enough said. :crying
Hey she's not lowered anymore...BTW you would have got my vote but thanks for throwing that out there:wink

1 - 20 of 32 Posts