Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
March 2018 Bike of the Month Entry Thread​

Ok! Last Month would have been an easy win for one entrant... but, we had none!! Let us get some entries to vote on this Month.

These are the RULES

A photo hosting site is required to store your pictures and to use for submission. Users have had some success with imgur. After you upload a photo just click on the photo and it gives you posting html. You just select "BBcode" and it's a direct copy paste to post here. (big thanks to @Racerxxxgsxr1000 for the info)
Apparently Photobucket is requiring $$$$ now.

Your bike will not be posted in the Voting thread without hosted picture links. Do not use the forum upload utility.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I won a few years ago but I'll enter again to make sure there's an entry.
My bike is nearly stock but I have more fun than anybody.
You have one of the best license plates too! And that tool box is pretty handy.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Also Slim, Imgur is very easy to use.
First off let me apologize for even asking...WB you seem to have a handle on how to use Imgur for 3rd party hosting...after reading Slims how to I still can't find anything that says BB code. Are you doing this on a lap/desktop? I only use my iPad/iPhone for this forum stuff so not sure if that is why but all I see is this after I click on my pic on Imgur when I try to upload pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,020 Posts
First off let me apologize for even asking...WB you seem to have a handle on how to use Imgur for 3rd party hosting...after reading Slims how to I still can't find anything that says BB code. Are you doing this on a lap/desktop? I only use my iPad/iPhone for this forum stuff so not sure if that is why but all I see is this after I click on my pic on Imgur when I try to upload pics.
Yes NY I use my desktop for posting pics.
I have a tablet and smartphone but it doesn't seem to work on those devices for me.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Yes NY I use my desktop for posting pics.
I have a tablet and smartphone but it doesn't seem to work on those devices for me.
AH Hah, I knew it....well I didn't really but it's good when my assumptions are verified. Thank you so much for the reply much appreciated.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well here is mine.
2014 GSXR-1000 was theft recovered (hence the Brembo calipers missing). I’ll get them as soon as they pop up used lol.

I’ve had my license since 1991 and lost count of the Gsxrs alone that I’ve owned. And this is the best one I’ve ever ridden. I’ve been a member of this forum for about 11 years
I currently own this GEM and a 2014 BMW s1000rr. And I gotta say that for a 6’2” 290 lbs dude I gotta give the comfort to the gsxr 1000. I love this bike. I could ride this all day.
I have a 2 Brothers complete exhaust
And the ecu has been flashed.

I’ve never entered a contest before.
Thanks for reading
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Oh my bad I just realized that I uploaded the pics incorrectly. I’m not really computer/photo savvy. I’ll try to figure out how to do it.
My apologies to the moderator and staff
Bill

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just a reminder that I cannot use pictures unless they are linked to an account like Imgur. Anything that uses the forum upload utility won't allow me to post on the main page.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Just a reminder that I cannot use pictures unless they are linked to an account like Imgur. Anything that uses the forum upload utility won't allow me to post on the main page.
Ok I’ll try to figure out how to open an account on Imgur. When is the deadline for the pics?
Bill

·
Registered
129 Posts
I refuse to enter again until I get my rash damage fixed.
It’s still a beautiful bike. (If it’s the bike in your avatar pic). My wife has a L2 600. I bought it for her to ride with me after she got her license but she is scared. I can’t say I blame her. She is a retired paramedic from the Bronx Ny. She saw a lot of motorcycle accidents that ended with the operator passing. Unfortunately it just sits in our garage collecting dust. I keep telling her we live in Florida now it’s not as crazy as ny was with the drivers.
Well anyway sorry for my ramble. I just wanted to say “nice bike” but unfortunately I can’t sleep so I’m chatty lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts