Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just throwing it out there is anyone wants to go. Im one of the few Southern riders here except for maybe Fubar.

Just received my Ohlins comp/rebound valves for my stock forks and found a good deal on a like new Penske triple clicker for my 07.
Cant wait to try it out after install. :grin

·
Registered
337 Posts
COTA would be epic.

I would like to do NCM one of these days.
The Ridge up in the NW looks awesome as well.

Video when you go!

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
COTA would be epic.

I would like to do NCM one of these days.
The Ridge up in the NW looks awesome as well.

Video when you go!
Im pretty sure I will, love that track.
Here's July last year.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I can see where this would get addicting. I caught myself leaning into the corners sitting here in my chair while watching the video:Laughing::Laughing:
:lol: VERY addicting. :grin If you ever want to go, hit me up Fubar, I'll walk you through it. :wink

I hear ya Chuckster, some day something might fall into place and you could get down there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Very nice riding! Boy the 1000 seems so fast when I watch this video. Scary almost!! Think I’ll stick to my 750 and stay closer to the back of the pack-don’t have the nerve I had ten years ago!! Enjoy gentlemen and ride safe!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
I would love to do COTA but for the same money I'm getting 2 full days at MSRH may 12-13th. Once I'm a better rider I plan to do it though. Right now I need the most seat time on a track that my money can buy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts