Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
its surprising to see how much shorter the 05 is. but other than that, Me Rikey very much.

- Jared -

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys for the nice comments. I like my 03 but the 05 is fun to ride kind of like ridding a 600 with 1000 power. the 05 in the pic looks pimp in drag mode when its slammed and strapped, both are alil lower in the pic both sitting on second hole on the link (not in the weeds) for ridding comfort on the street. soon as I can get some pics of them at the track I will. also this might be of some intrest to some on here. I live in chattanooga TN and next weekend sunday june 12 we are having a street bike shootout at a local drag strip and have many classes including one for the ridder weighing in a 225lbs suited anything goes in this class any size bike just no power adders nore extended swing arms aswell as all the other size classes ( 750 down, 1099 down, and 1100 up, also going to have a bracket class as well) if you think you might want to come there is money to the winners and one other place i think pm me for more details. the drag strip is brainerd optomist dragstrip (706) 891 9831
:thumbup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no it did not piss her self lol just washed it. dont get me wrong stock for stock the 05 will pull on me. he weighs 190 to me 227 the 03 has way more bottem end than the 05 but the 05 has alil more up top and an extra 1000 red line so. its a night and day diffrence between the two though size wise and ride and width, but the pic does show how diffrent they are. :bounce

·
Registered
110 Posts
hello all.....thats my 05 1000 in the pics.....

glad to make it on the board.....hello to everyone

here is a pic of mine in drag mode........those wanting to know...it has been a best of a [email protected] ....thats bone stock with one tooth down in the front as the only mod.....and me weighing 195lbs suited..wanting to go 1/4 mile track soon

·
Registered
642 Posts
1000k5 said:

here is a pic of mine in drag mode........those wanting to know...it has been a best of a [email protected] ....thats bone stock with one tooth down in the front as the only mod.....and me weighing 195lbs suited..wanting to go 1/4 mile track soon
I take it that's the 1/8 mile... I had to read it a couple of times before my heart stopped.

·
Registered
372 Posts
1000k5 said:

i almost shit myself reading this i kept thinkin you hit a 6 instead of a 9 i read it almost 10 times i thought my eyes were messin with me then the beautiful 1/8 mile popped in my head

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
omg that bike looks fucking hott in dragmode man haha daaaaaaaamn. :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.