Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This should be a picture of me and my toys. I'm tryig to post pics for the first time so it may not work.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HA it worked. All without using a host site. sorry thats a + for me I'm not good with computers, which is why I'm taking a class. Thats me with my '02 gsxr750, my '00 sv650, my '96 rm125, my pocket bike, and My jeep.
gsxr: basically stock w/ scorpion slip on and +3 on rear.
sv: alot of custom body work
rm:pro cicuit pipe & silencer, pro taper bars, hinson clutch basket, fmf carbon reeds etc.
Jeep: dana 44's f&r with 5.13 gears and locked. Full high steer, 37 Mt/R's warn 8724 winch and a whole butt load of other crap!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
You have a pretty good collection there I am sure your never board around the house :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
That would probably be because its gsxr bodywork! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
skibum91 said:
That would probably be because its gsxr bodywork! :thumbup:
it's good to know, now i don't have to get my eyes checked

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Psych_77 said:
it's good to know, now i don't have to get my eyes checked
Yea, you can fit the gsxr bodywork and headlight on them without too much headache, and a lot of people don't even notice its not a gsxr.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually, it is the hotbodies racing fairings that I fit a gsxr head light to. Stock gsxr bodywork is alot wider then the sv and it looks weird. The hotbodies fairings are fit to the sv and are narrower then stock gsxr fairings. The sv is for sale and should still be in the for sale section. I listed basically everything on it under that thread.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
653 Posts
:clap: body work on your SV looks great! I love how thoes beauts handle :clap:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts