Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Wishing for the return of warmer/dryer weather myself....jealous of anyone that can run year round! Welcome back to the game of stones, cuz that's what you need with these things.

9 over, 40 hit for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Mission Raceway in British Columbia, Canada.

It's just a 9 sec play bike. It's a stock motor, stock suspension bike with extension blocks and the jug. It isn't even lowered. I used to ride it all over the western part of NA like this. Now I mainly just hit the track but, it's far from optimized for it, with the wheelbarrow handle exhaust and the factory hydro clutch.

I just do it to have fun and I know when I am. It's got hundreds of passes and hasn't broken one thing. Even the clutch is oem stock from '07 with a slightly stiffer springs. My buddies are blowing their shit to kingdom come trying to squeeze out a little more and I just keep on truckin' :wink

·
24,608 Posts
Thanks Tinster... I think it's got just a bit more in it. I'm going to try going down a tooth in the rear and see what happens. It was bumping the rev limiter at the stripe...
I don't know shit about drag racing but that will hurt your 60 foot time but should give you gains at the end of the track by letting it pull longer correct?

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I don't normally dig stretched bikes too much.......

but DAMN! Nice ride, nice work!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts