Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Aftermath

Surprisingly enough, the bike wasn't bad at all...left fairing mostly. I on the underhand will always be reminded of this learning experience with a very messed up knee. If you watch the clip you will see the right knee hits the ground really hard. I estimate my speed at about 55mph.

Still riding!
Still stuntin!

Meo

·
Registered
254 Posts
That bites the weenie man.....I'm originally from Sac. Where do you live?? Are you familiar with the Roseville area? My brother rides an 02 929, custom blue. Just curious if you ride with him.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sactown?

Im from all over Sac, but if your brother hangs out at the Jamba Juice, i've probably seen em...who knows, small world.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
what do you think ski? Our trusty old saying is in order here I think.

"Just don't panic and you'll be fine." You panic and you crash. If you would have stayed on the bike and let off the gas you probably would have been fine. Glad your ok dude! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dont Panic?

Well I didn't really panic, but the use of the rear brake would have been nice.
It launched so quick I was way over the balance point before i could react. Lesson learned.

·
Registered
938 Posts
man that sux!! that is why I try to keep both wheels on the ground. Glad your ok, besides the knee, looks like it twisted backwards or something. Good thing you had your gear on.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Dude, I'll bet you scared the shit out of that guy coming the other way.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
ouch...looks like the bike needs a few parts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts