Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

From now until the end of August 2009 we have lowered our prices on Michelin
Pilot Power and Michelin Pilot Power 2ct Tires to prices lower than they have been in
the last 2 years. This special applies to select sets only.

Michelin Pilot Power Tire Set Specials
120/70/17 front and 180/55/17 rear $254.95 DELIVERED

120/70/17 front and 190/50/17 rear $274.95 DELIVERED

Michelin Pilot Power 2ct Tire Set Specials
120/70/17 front and 180/55/17 rear $259.95 DELIVERED

120/70/17 front and 190/50/17 rear $289.95 DELIVERED

Michelin Power Race Medium Tire Set Specials
120/70/17 front and 180/55/17 rear $239.95 DELIVERED

Our Michelin Tire prices for sets not listed above are still excellent, industry leading.
From the Pilot Road 2 to Michelin Slicks there is no better place to buy your next set
of Michelin Tires. We guarantee our prices are the BEST. If you find a lower price advertised
simply contact us at [email protected] and we will match the price after
it is verified. We have searched the web and believe the prices listed above are the
very best you will find.

1-888-784-4327 toll free
www.sportbiketrackgear.com

·
Registered
452 Posts
man that price is for both front and rear. they cant beat that price.
SOB! well dont I look stupid! LOL....Im sorry dude! the yellow screwed me up..I thought it was per tire! My bad! /Slaps forhead.
That price is INSANE! you will be getting a call from me!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SOB! well dont I look stupid! LOL....Im sorry dude! the yellow screwed me up..I thought it was per tire! My bad! /Slaps forhead.
That price is INSANE! you will be getting a call from me!
do you want them for $400 or $259.95 no tax delivered? :shifty

yeah, the yellow is annoying. i guess i should probably change that. i made it for the dark background forums

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Good deal. I just ordered a set. I'll let you know how the transaction/shipping goes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered a set from these guys like 2 days after they posted this...got the tires a few days after and had them installed at my local shop... Smooth transaction and once I get my next commission check from work I will be buying another set just cause the price is so damn good.... Thanks guys!!:thumbup:

Jason

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Tires arrived today. Smooooth transaction. Big thanks to Jason and the rest of STG. I highly recommend shopping with these guys. Great communication and they quickly emailed a tracking number. :thumbup:

BTW these tires were shipped in a box. Most of the time I get them just taped up with a shipping label stuck on the side. Just an FYI but that was a nice touch.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I know where they are $250 delivered.. but this is definately a good deal.

You guy's won't find better. I looked all over and lowest I found was $250 shipped for a 180 set.

$255 is fine too since its helping a sponsor. Ill come to you guys if my source is ever gone or out.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think paying an extra $5 and knowing you're going with a company that knows what they're doing and can get the tires out the same day is worth it.

as far as shipping with a box, it definitely costs almost $3 more but i feel its worth it as far as protecting the tires. think if those tires were to be exposed to something that would compromise their grip. not worth it........

thanks for the kind words guys. moving TONS of tires these days

·
Registered
246 Posts
Can you please tell me the difference between the 2CT and the ones that arent 2CT? EDIT:just read some about it. I'd say I need those since the middle of my tire just wore out. But it was a race tire, was on the bike when i bought it.

Will you sell singles or do you HAVE to buy the set? I REALLY only need a rear tire as my belts are showing...

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you can buy singles, thats not a problem. the 2ct center and pilot power center are the exact same thing. it's the last inch on the edge of the tire that's different. it's somewhere around 20% softer. same mileage, better corner grip.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.