Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a micron slip-on from Pipe City and I have a question with the installation. I have a 2004 gsxr 1000 and the last 02 sensor (closest to the muffler), do slip-on normally come with a kit that either cancel the sensor or plugs in the sensor somehow? Anybody with answers please respond. Thank You

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking at the bike, the clamp at the joint for the mid pipe looks like it is after some sensors or may even be a vavle, do the pipe slip on about 6 inches from the muffler

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
the slip on system with remove the SET valve, Suzuki Exhaust Tuning valve. You will unbolt it and the controller for it, which is under the gas tank/seat area. You have to remove the servo box and the cables that connect to the SET valve.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Slip on 's

SkiBum is right! I have a Ti-Force pipe on my 03' 1000 and I had to remove the servo box just like he said. I'm no machanic and it took me about an hour tops to pull of the stock pipe and replace with the aftermarket. By the way I will be posting pics of my G-Beast here soon. The Ti-force pipe really set it off. Goodluck it is a piece of cake though!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts