Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i removed my rear turn signals to tint them and when i went to rub them down with mineral spirits for some reason it was only gas in there! so now my lights have a little bit of a white fogged look to them, i havent tinted them cuase i do not know how it will look after. can they still be tinted without any problem? If not i will buy some clear alternatives in black but i rather just tint the ones i have now!

·
Administrator
5,586 Posts
Nothing you can do to fix them. When I did mine I used dawn dish washing soap and hot water dried them off and had no problems you want to tent the inside of them. And you can still see them just fine all you need is just a light coat its not like painting something a little goes a long way.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Nothing you can do to fix them. When I did mine I used dawn dish washing soap and hot water dried them off and had no problems you want to tent the inside of them. And you can still see them just fine all you need is just a light coat its not like painting something a little goes a long way.
i sprayed mine with a transparent blue water based color. I sprayed the outside of the lense since it was easier and smooth. Then I just put about 3 coats of clear on it. turned out good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.