Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let See If I Can Get This Done! If The Pic Is Posted This Is The Only One I Have On The Computer, I Will Post More Latter , This Is Befor My Mods Ex I Am Looking To Paint Soon

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
H2447INTX said:
Let See If I Can Get This Done! If The Pic Is Posted This Is The Only One I Have On The Computer, I Will Post More Latter , This Is Befor My Mods Ex I Am Looking To Paint Soon
I FOUND A GUY IN NY THAT WILL PAINT THE BIKE THAT ALSTAR SCEAM FOR 1000 THAT IS WHAT I AM THINKING ABOUT! WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK A BIT MUCH OR NO?
:hmmm:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Looks good man, what you gonna do with the paint?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alstar

I FOUND A GUY IN NEW YOUR THAT REPAIRS BLASTICS AND PAINTS (WWW.EMPIREGP.COM) CHECK HIM OUT THE WORK HE DOES IS BAD ASS. HE WILL CHARGE ME 1000.00 DO PAINT MY BIKE THE ALSTAR PAINT SCEAM BUT I THINK I WILL CHANGE THE COLORS UP A BIT LIKE A MINIGHT OR MATALIC GUN METLE GRAY AN YELLO OR SO TO MACH MY STOCK RIMS ANY HOW LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK WHAT WOULD LOOK GOOD! I WILL POST MORE PICS LATER I HAVE PUT UNDERTAIL AND EXAUST DAMPER FLUSH MONTS EX

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Example

H2447INTX said:
I FOUND A GUY IN NEW YOUR THAT REPAIRS BLASTICS AND PAINTS (WWW.EMPIREGP.COM) CHECK HIM OUT THE WORK HE DOES IS BAD ASS. HE WILL CHARGE ME 1000.00 DO PAINT MY BIKE THE ALSTAR PAINT SCEAM BUT I THINK I WILL CHANGE THE COLORS UP A BIT LIKE A MINIGHT OR MATALIC GUN METLE GRAY AN YELLO OR SO TO MACH MY STOCK RIMS ANY HOW LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK WHAT WOULD LOOK GOOD! I WILL POST MORE PICS LATER I HAVE PUT UNDERTAIL AND EXAUST DAMPER FLUSH MONTS EX
THIS IS ONE HE DID !

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
damn man, thats awesome!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Check It Out

HEY CHECK OUT HIS WEB SITE ABOVE, HE HAS SOME THAT LOOK WORSE AND HE FIXED A HONDA THAT HAS THIS SAME PAINT. ANY HOW I THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE HIM PAINT MINE! :bowdown:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He Said He Has A Bout A One Week Turn Around So I Would Say One Week But Not Sure, Look Up His Websight He Has Some Other Bikes He Has Done And They Are Worse Than These Look At The Honda Its The First One On The Sigh, Go To Examples And Then Bikes And Its On Top, Web Site Is Listed In Beging Of This Thread!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.