Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Yoshimura TRS full exhaust with tri oval carbon fiber canister & Yoshimura EMS (Engine Management System part#54037). The exhaust will include all the mounting hardware that came with it from the factory. The exhaust is in mint condition( not a scratch).

The only catch is, I dont have a factory exhaust system, so if you are interested in buying mine, you would have to ship me your mint condition stock exhaust at your exspense. Ground shipping will probably be around $30 each way. The exhaust and EMS cost over $1000 new. I have no idea what they are worth used, so make me an offer I can't refuse. Dusten

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
You can seperate them it will not affect performance in a while that will harm bike as in damage, I understand and if you keeping together cool. They are coming out eventually with new system soon was thinking 150-175 range

·
Registered
25 Posts
header.

I already have a trs polished can that bolts on so i wanted to know if you would just sell the header if the can bolts on and i would send you mine. :hmmm:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.