Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, guys today was my last track day and riding the bike for either 9 to 10 months pending on how quick I can pay off this bike and track it out. But, with the baby on the way it will be awhile. To all who helped me from my last picture I posted on June 13th and criticed my BP and gave me pointers I believe it all came together today. :punk

Today I ran with STT at the Monticello track and to all you who doubt the safety of the course wait till my videos are posted to get a idea for your self. The place was immaculate and the Monticello track workers were so friendly. The huge issue has been the arco and how close it is to the track. This track isn't fast but it is technical and takes a lot patiences learning the corners. On the 2nd session I ended up running off the track (video coming soon) But where tires are placed there is still plenty of room for run off. The fact that you aren't going WOT the whole way and u have to be smooth..it is really hard to run off into the arco.

My friend Ernie ended up high siding on the 3rd session. But other than that it was a very good day. The weather held up very nice it did seem on the last two session it was going to pour down but it only drizzled and then became sunny again.

Here are photo from today I'll give u a shot of my BP from 2 weeks ago and then today. All i changed was keep my upper body squard and dropping my upper body and everything else on came together. I fixed my "exessive knee out" and kept it as a "guage" and it helped me a lot to carry more speed through the corners. Thank you to all you who have helped me become a educated rider in the 3 track days I have done. And thank you to my boy john for getting me off the streets while I am still brand new to riding (2 years under my belt) and getting me on the track.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
oh yeah and Pilot Power 2CT > Metelzer M3 ..once again thank u john :bowdown:
You are welcome my friend, you have really taken to the track and are doing very well. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: The track is the best environment to enjoy these machines of ours. WE all have learned so much and our skills have improved to the point where street riding is no longer fun. The only problem is the better you get at this sport the more "stuff" you will need!!! Mo money,mo money. :arsenal

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looking forward to riding with you in Advanced soon :clap:
yeah i won't be back out on the track w/ a bike until next april or may...gotta pay off this bike first ...but i'll be out at the track ever so often hanging out just helping out in the paddock w/ john and the crew

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
yeah i won't be back out on the track w/ a bike until next april or may...gotta pay off this bike first ...but i'll be out at the track ever so often hanging out just helping out in the paddock w/ john and the crew
that's kool man - i will be around as usual :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.