Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever go out for a drive just to relax and some moron in an SUV/MiNiVan cuts you off or an asswipe in a truck does same, I mean goes from far right lane across 2 lanes to make a left or vice versa and you end up almost flying off the handle bars, OR threw the windshield, cause some bitch has to talk on her GOD DAMN CELL PHONE and has more attention blabbing and all on the phone than paying attention to who she is running off or cutting off then road??? IS IT ME or has it gotten dangerous out their and when will someone put a stop to this crap witht he cell phone, hey here is another... this bitch running her mouth on the cell, smoking a ciggerette and fixing her self makeup and brushing her hair and all??? and weaving all over the road and she is pissed you beeped the horn at the bitch cause she almost took out the whole side of your car while taking 2 lanes up.. her 2 lanes??? stupid MORONS...

·
Registered
642 Posts
Let's see... this weekend was some of our local high school's prom... and with prom because girls and guys in a hurry EVERYWHERE. I was downtown on my bike and there were at least 5 of us in stagard formation. Well I happend to be infront and this girl looks over her shoulder and looks straight into my eyes... So natuarally I think that she saw me... Not even two seconds later she is in my lane and I am on the brakes pushed into the parking lane with cars right infront of me. I mean.. c'mon no blinker nothing, just swerve and squat. GRRRrrrr.. ohh well, at least I was paying attention

·
S.I.J
5,080 Posts
Heavy Metal said:
Ever go out for a drive just to relax and some moron in an SUV/MiNiVan cuts you off or an asswipe in a truck does same, I mean goes from far right lane across 2 lanes to make a left or vice versa and you end up almost flying off the handle bars, OR threw the windshield, cause some bitch has to talk on her GOD DAMN CELL PHONE and has more attention blabbing and all on the phone than paying attention to who she is running off or cutting off then road??? IS IT ME or has it gotten dangerous out their and when will someone put a stop to this crap witht he cell phone, hey here is another... this bitch running her mouth on the cell, smoking a ciggerette and fixing her self makeup and brushing her hair and all??? and weaving all over the road and she is pissed you beeped the horn at the bitch cause she almost took out the whole side of your car while taking 2 lanes up.. her 2 lanes??? stupid MORONS...

Do what I did Ride up next to them once you regain control and tap on the Window when she rolls it down ask her what the Hell are you doing" Did you not see that Biker you just ran off the road"..." she says "NO",.... And i said " Thats because you can't see anything when your.... HEAD IS SHOVED UP YOUR ASS!! You FRICKING BITCH!!, Smile and then leave.. Giving hee the ol' :fu: as you drive off, The best thing to do is call the cops and report her Plate and explain to them she was Driving as if she was drunk and hope she does not kill anybody...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Boss358 said:
Do what I did Ride up next to them once you regain control and tap on the Window when she rolls it down ask her what the Hell are you doing" Did you not see that Biker you just ran off the road"..." she says "NO",.... And i said " Thats because you can't see anything when your.... HEAD IS SHOVED UP YOUR ASS!! You FRICKING BITCH!!, Smile and then leave.. Giving hee the ol' :fu: as you drive off, The best thing to do is call the cops and report her Plate and explain to them she was Driving as if she was drunk and hope she does not kill anybody...

not bad,not bad...my friend has another method,which i rather enjoyed watching..woman with head up ass nearly kills him at a red light,he catches up to her,and she tells him that theres NO SPEEDING in this area..lmao..to which he replied..you stupid bitch..you just ran a redlight and nearly killed me!!..her reply?? i love this..." i dont fucking care!!" ..so the light turns green,and my friend is on tilt as this moment..pulls up to her at the next light,gets off his bike,taps on her window,and starts screaming.."look at me,im kicking the shit outta ur car...I DONT CARE!! I DONT CARE!! no joke..he kicked the shit outta the side doors,woman couldnt go anywhere because of traffic....i never laughed so hard in my life....she hauled ass just as soon as the light turned...never to be seen again. :fu: :2hard :twofinger :bowdown: she got what she deserved!!

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
sarasotamale said:
not bad,not bad...my friend has another method,which i rather enjoyed watching..woman with head up ass nearly kills him at a red light,he catches up to her,and she tells him that theres NO SPEEDING in this area..lmao..to which he replied..you stupid bitch..you just ran a redlight and nearly killed me!!..her reply?? i love this..." i dont fucking care!!" ..so the light turns green,and my friend is on tilt as this moment..pulls up to her at the next light,gets off his bike,taps on her window,and starts screaming.."look at me,im kicking the shit outta ur car...I DONT CARE!! I DONT CARE!! no joke..he kicked the shit outta the side doors,woman couldnt go anywhere because of traffic....i never laughed so hard in my life....she hauled ass just as soon as the light turned...never to be seen again. :fu: :2hard :twofinger :bowdown: she got what she deserved!!

Thats some funny shit.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
how 'bout when some ******* wants to tailgate you so close in his F-150 4x4, you can count his 3 teeth in your mirrors. then he pulls around and gives me the :fu: and drives off. :hmmm: i hate dumbass people.. in their eyes we are the enemy. i try to be as polite as possible so that they don't think we all are from some stupid stunt video.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
scott2t2 said:
how 'bout when some ******* wants to tailgate you so close in his F-150 4x4, you can count his 3 teeth in your mirrors. then he pulls around and gives me the :fu: and drives off. :hmmm: i hate dumbass people.. in their eyes we are the enemy. i try to be as polite as possible so that they don't think we all are from some stupid stunt video.

Was that you? Dude, I'm so sorry. I wont follow so close next time. HAHHA J/K :rofl:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
scott2t2 said:
oh if i had known i would have just let it go....ha ha ha

HAHA Just poking a little fun. Hey, Where do you live in south GA?

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
wickmaster said:
HAHA Just poking a little fun. Hey, Where do you live in south GA?
i live in south central georgia. a small town called fitzgerald. as my earlier story proves, it is abundant with wild life...AKA ******** and dudes rollin on 26" wheels on a 500 dollar car. lots of good riding though. lots of long and curvy country roads.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
scott2t2 said:
i live in south central georgia. a small town called fitzgerald. as my earlier story proves, it is abundant with wild life...AKA ******** and dudes rollin on 26" wheels on a 500 dollar car. lots of good riding though. lots of long and curvy country roads.

My momma lives is St. marys.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
scott2t2 said:
that's not too far from me. 'bout 3hrs or so. maybe 2 1/2

I was thinking about going to visit her this summer. Maybe we can hook up and ride a little. Show me some of those southern roads.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I know what you guys are talking about, just today I was coming home from work and one block from my house at my neigborhood intersection I was coming down the road...I had the right of way and this woman looked and saw me coming down the road getting close to the intersection and decided she didn't want to stop and ran her stop sign right in front of me looking at me the whole time. I pointed at the stop sign and she just smiled and kept going. I just let her go because it was in my neighborhood but boy was I pissed. I'm with you guys, everyone thinks sportbikes are nuisances but they are the ones out here hitting us :headshake

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
wickmaster said:
I was thinking about going to visit her this summer. Maybe we can hook up and ride a little. Show me some of those southern roads.
that'd be cool man. just PM me if you ever get down here. there is one stretch of highway here that is about 7-8 miles long with no intersecting roads. just one long stretch of smooth road for some topend speed.
just let me know dude...wheel ride...i'm up for it.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
scott2t2 said:
that'd be cool man. just PM me if you ever get down here. there is one stretch of highway here that is about 7-8 miles long with no intersecting roads. just one long stretch of smooth road for some topend speed.
just let me know dude...wheel ride...i'm up for it.

Sweet bro!!! Just 1 thing. That 6 might have a tough time keeping up with the trusty ole 1K. HAHAAH

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
wickmaster said:
Sweet bro!!! Just 1 thing. That 6 might have a tough time keeping up with the trusty ole 1K. HAHAAH
until we start hittin the some of the tight esses and sweeping turns....but hey, no replacement for displacement!!!! gsxrs look good from the front and back!!

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
scott2t2 said:
until we start hittin the some of the tight esses and sweeping turns....but hey, no replacement for displacement!!!! gsxrs look good from the front and back!!

Thats good. I like it. HAHAHA :laughingr :arsenal

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.