Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Yea, Im at work streaming Motogp.com :devil

Ok finally get to MotoGP after Moto2&3 and whammy rain again. Im pissed.
I want to see who is really fastest on the first race on dry ground.
:headshake

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
WooHoo! I'm loving this season so far. Texas next round. I feel sad for Dovi though.
I cant wait, got 3 day pass for COTA.
Please let Maverick win at COTA. Marc has won there too many times.:frown :grin

·
Registered
366 Posts
:0 Stoner says" Lorenzo will always be champion no mater what" ...uhm he may need to finish some races first or near the front atleast

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you guys are on Facebook, you need to check out the "Dear George" letters. I'm a Lorenzo fan, but they are trolling him hard....
I really don't know what happened with Lorenzo.
I thought he may have been the best most consistent rider on the circuit but towards the end of last year and this year he's gone downhill.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
The Ducati curse....

Last year, from what I heard, the Yamaha team was just so sick of his bullshit they weren't even talking. They just threw the setup from the previous year on the bike and had this "whatever Jorge" attitude towards him. I heard they also stuffed it in his face and took him down a couple pegs and had Maverick show up to start contract negotiations just before a meeting with him so Jorge could see him in the office. I guess it was really ugly behind the scenes. Jorge was putting the blame on everyone but himself and claimed there was this conspiracy that Yamaha was giving Rossi and the satellite teams better data and parts. He was just a diva about everything rather than realizing he was part of a team.

Speaking of divas.... did anyone catch Crutchlow's post-race interview? Problem light on the bike, it was easy to keep pace with Rossi, etc. WTF ever Cal. You had a good race and were the only one that could keep pace (and finish the race, Marquez and Pedrosa should learn that) with the Yamaha boys. You need to learn a bit of humility and admit when things come together, you perform well. Maybe you and your team should ask the question "what did we do to bring this together" and try to repeat that process before you finish out of the points in COTA.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Ducati curse....

Last year, from what I heard, the Yamaha team was just so sick of his bullshit they weren't even talking. They just threw the setup from the previous year on the bike and had this "whatever Jorge" attitude towards him. I heard they also stuffed it in his face and took him down a couple pegs and had Maverick show up to start contract negotiations just before a meeting with him so Jorge could see him in the office. I guess it was really ugly behind the scenes. Jorge was putting the blame on everyone but himself and claimed there was this conspiracy that Yamaha was giving Rossi and the satellite teams better data and parts. He was just a diva about everything rather than realizing he was part of a team.

Speaking of divas.... did anyone catch Crutchlow's post-race interview? Problem light on the bike, it was easy to keep pace with Rossi, etc. WTF ever Cal. You had a good race and were the only one that could keep pace (and finish the race, Marquez and Pedrosa should learn that) with the Yamaha boys. You need to learn a bit of humility and admit when things come together, you perform well. Maybe you and your team should ask the question "what did we do to bring this together" and try to repeat that process before you finish out of the points in COTA.
This made twice I've seen post race interviews with Crutchlow where I was not impressed with him as a person and a racer.
He's a great rider and I'd like to like him but I just don't.

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Cal is an arrogant guy. I've seen it on more than one occasion.
These guys who do well on the Yamaha and think they'll dominate with more horsepower are sadly mistaken once they make the move.
Anyone who can win on the Ducati usually does even better on a more rider friendly bike.
Rossi had a quick mind change after his experience and of course made it back to Yamaha.
His attitude seems to have changed this year, he's far more friendly to other riders.
Maybe he's come to terms with age and accomplishments and happy to be doing well.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts