Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
The race to tear down and pack up his garage? Of course he does.... he'll probably get a 20 lap head start.
:rofl:

Crutchlow should celebrate any race he finishes without crashing.

I'm looking forward to an exciting season. It seems like Michelin is better prepared for delivering tires worthy of GP.
:Laughing: Crashlow

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Maverick is very consistent now it seems.
H gets faster as the race goes on.

I can see him chasing down and passing guys who think they got it.
If Marc doesnt crashout COTA he will have an experience advantage at that track.
Having ridden there, it takes some time to know all 20 corners , entry and exit points.

The first turn is hard uphill which allows for late braking but is also a blind corner as it drops off.
The elevation changes play a factor also.

Theres two more corners which are blind as well. Experience pays off there.
Remember Lorenzo over shooting turn one there numerous times?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Man I wish Vinales was on that Suzuki. Oh well.

I'm really psyched for COTA. Would love to be there. Marquez just keeps killing it there but he has some serious competition. Rossi crashed out last year, Lorenzo was in 2nd on the Yamaha w/ Iannone in 3rd on the Ducati. Now Lorenzo on the Ducati and Iannone on the Suzuki.

I hope Lorenzo picks it up this year. He is an incredible racer, like a fucking scalpel out there when he gets in front. Apparently he cannot deal with a pack though.

Zarco has been fun to watch, he's great to have up there in the mix. Crutchlow was riding great but what was with that douchey little speech? Did anyone tell him he came in 3rd? :lol:

I'm still rooting for Rossi, but the more times Suzuki is on the podium the better.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm hoping to finally see marc and maverick scrap it out in texas next weekend but I have a feeling marc wont be as fast as he has been at COTA in the previous years coming in with a big bang engine instead of the screamer

·
Registered
57 Posts

lorenzo's reaction after crashing out of argentina...rumors swirling that Ducati head honchos did not take to keenly to him throwing the GP17 bike to the ground like a baby...rumors also swirling that they could expect an JL99 resignation at the end of this season?! SWIRL RUMORS SWIRL!!

cant wait for COTA

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Was in the shower this morning touching myself when I realized KTM scored more championship points than the factory ducati team last weeekend :Laughing:
I'm guessing you get better reception when your touching your antenna? :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcBPS6SIiYM

lorenzo's reaction after crashing out of argentina...rumors swirling that Ducati head honchos did not take to keenly to him throwing the GP17 bike to the ground like a baby...rumors also swirling that they could expect an JL99 resignation at the end of this season?! SWIRL RUMORS SWIRL!!

cant wait for COTA
Seems Jorge's arrogance is taking a huge hit.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I forgot how loud the moto GP bikes are. I'll need to remember the ear plugs next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I'm disappointed in Rossi for making a silly mistake like that. I know he wants nothing more than to win, but when you run in that hot on a corner you can't make up that much time in the next one on 27 1/2 lap old tires against someone who was putting lap records down at the end. Should have just taken the second and been in good striking position going to Mugello.

Holy train wreck in moto3. Synchronized crashing at its finest.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts