1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
307 Posts
Holy shit I knew roger was from KY but I didn't know I lived 20 minutes from the guy! I think I'll be his new stalker now. See if I catch him out riding one day lmao

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,700 Posts
You may very well run into Tommy and Nicky too. A guy at work has family around OWB and he and his brother in law ran into Earl and the boys at a restaurant once. Said they're the most polite, down to earth boys.

You probably won't catch him out riding a motorcycle. A lot of professional racers don't ride on the street. Many don't even have a motorcycle endorsement. More likely to see Roger on a bicycle training.

·
CCS/ASRA Expert #77
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
+1^ From social media they ride dirt bikes on their ranch, and go mtn. biking.

Too bad Dane had a street bike that night.

·
Banned
307 Posts
So does roger have a prosthetic pinky finger now or not?

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,700 Posts
Have been trying to catch the MA races on DVR. Just watched the 600s from Barber last night. So fun to watch JD Beach sliding in to T1! There's been some really good racing in both 600 and Superbike/1000 Superstock.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Have been trying to catch the MA races on DVR. Just watched the 600s from Barber last night. So fun to watch JD Beach sliding in to T1! There's been some really good racing in both 600 and Superbike/1000 Superstock.
Yea man, the MA races have been better than the WSBK races I've been watching! I really hope the series blows up as big as the pro racing in other countries.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts