Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
So it has now become official that Lorenzo will be going to Ducati next season. It opens some really interesting questions. Who will replace him on the yami and what changes will happen within Ducati? Who has thoughts..

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,700 Posts
Before this season I would have said he would be crazy to go. But Dovi and Crazy Joe have proved the bike is capable of running up front (damn the thing is fast on the straights!!!). He's going into a much better situation than Rossi was when he went to Ducati. Sounds like Vinales might get scooped up to replace him, which sucks for Suzuki.

·
Registered
8,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
Mistress of Moderation
4,690 Posts
I'm watching free practice 1 at the moment. Jorge to Ducati, Vinales perhaps to Yamaha, and someone named Andre to move from Ducati...to Suzuki? The GP Shuffle.

Actually, I agree with the commentators who said either rider from Ducati would bring assets to Suzuki. Dovi could bring lots of experience because of the variety of bikes he's been on, and The Maniac pushes to the limit.

I think Jorge just didn't want to be around Rossi any more. But I'll be surprised if he does well for Ducati. He's too delicate in temperament and doesn't seem to adjust well to changes.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Binder had a seriously incredible performance. I think moto3 was the race to watch this week. Great racing throughout. Happy to see Rossi with a dominating performance but slightly boring to watch.

·
Registered
366 Posts
:grin with synchronized falling of their bikes and a great result for Yamaha & Suzuki again.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts