Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this was a well written comparison of Ducati's Panigale V4R vs Suzuki's GSX-R1000R.
No surprises, really. Lot's of Bling vs Real World Performance..

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Thanks for sharing. An interesting read indeed.

Of the two I’d pick the S1000RR if I had the money . Otherwise the Suzuki.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
I'm pretty sure this was in response to that other video?

·
SuperMod of the North
26,539 Posts
Good article 83. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: airhead83

·
SuperMod of the North
26,539 Posts
Thanks for sharing. An interesting read indeed.

Of the two I’d pick the S1000RR if I had the money . Otherwise the Suzuki.
The S1000R is a beautiful bike. I think Jet has one if I recall. Honestly though very few riders can push even a lowly 600 to its limits let alone a 1000 of any make. in my opinion only the elite would really be able to benefit from the extra the Duc has on the table. Would I own one? Hell yeah, they are beautiful, but it would never get used to it’s potential.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
The S1000R is a beautiful bike. I think Jet has one if I recall. Honestly though very few riders can push even a lowly 600 to its limits let alone a 1000 of any make. in my opinion only the elite would really be able to benefit from the extra the Duc has on the table. Would I own one? Hell yeah, they are beautiful, but it would never get used to it’s potential.
Too true. As I’ve said many times here, my ex 600 was way more capable than me and only ever felt short of power on the long straights on the track.

I’ve test ridden the GSXR1000R on the street and it was a beast.

I’ve only drooled at photos of the 2020 S1000RR’s (TFT screen). Seen one in the dealers a few months ago (BC) but they wouldn’t let anyone ride it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts