Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx this does help. :thumbup: now can you anyone tell me where i can get the motor without breaking the bank? lol. everywhere i've called is quoting me an outragious price for a used motor.

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
Problem is those older motors are becoming hard to find, especially in good condition. If you can't find one on Ebay or Craigslist, you may be stuck with an expensive one. Or go the rebuild route.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
You can use 96/97 750 engine to fit your bike with no modification at all. :thumbup: That is it

·
Registered
482 Posts
What r u calling break the bank?? go for the gusto 01-03 1000. u will be happier than a *** in jail. More HP u will love it , if ur pretty handy . U r probably looking at 2 grand for everythng u might need if u go the 1k way . If u find a 96-98 750 engine it will probably run u 600 plus...I got 96 750...but i think im gonna rebuild it and make a speed-racer cart out of it. or who knows might just sell it. Got to many dang project already,mine engine has been taken apart...Good luck bro

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Not to brag or anything, I have this 98 GSX-R 750 engine brand new still in the crate waiting in my garage to go into my 98 SRAD. :bounce

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.