Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed people talk about their "local" websites to chat on. I have one it's www.motoscene.net and its dedicated to all bikes not just gsxrs. We have crusiers and quad people and actualy theres a few that dont even ride but love bikes... The people are great. Please post up your "other" site, I for one would love to check em out. It amazes me how many riders there actualy are out there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,980 Posts
I am president of a sportbike club here in Reno, NV. We've got forums and a little website, its www.713sbc.com If you want sign up and say hi on the forums. We're not too busy right now because of the weather and nobody being out on the bikes or meeting up but we get more discussion in the summer. Lemme know what you think.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,738 Posts
Hey GSXRnat we sure do have alot of Texans up on the site glad to see your on here I am familiar with ya site its nice as well. Lots of ppeople go down there to do a stunt show out that way as well. :thumbup:
 

·
Retired Mod
Joined
·
6,899 Posts
gsxrnat said:
I have noticed people talk about their "local" websites to chat on. I have one it's www.motoscene.net and its dedicated to all bikes not just gsxrs. We have crusiers and quad people and actualy theres a few that dont even ride but love bikes... The people are great. Please post up your "other" site, I for one would love to check em out. It amazes me how many riders there actualy are out there!
ha then you should check out cali then.....mad riders. Especially today! I've been riding all day with my friends since 10 in the morning, we were constantly seeing and passing other riders. My hand is literally tired from waving at every rider i saw.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BallHawk3 said:
ha then you should check out cali then.....mad riders
Before I left las Vegas I had a chance to get to know some great riders in Vegas AND Cali mostly stunters, where do you ride?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,980 Posts
did you get an email to activate your account? If not let me know. you should have it within 24 hours of registering.
 

·
Retired Mod
Joined
·
6,899 Posts
gsxrnat said:
Before I left las Vegas I had a chance to get to know some great riders in Vegas AND Cali mostly stunters, where do you ride?
los angeles area. I'm very close to the beach, PCH and all the great canyons. I'm very thankful for where I live in. Great riding spots. Prob why we have the biggest bikenight in the country. SFVBikenight every wednesday :thumbup:

Damn i love cali :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BallHawk3 said:
los angeles area. I'm very close to the beach, PCH and all the great canyons. I'm very thankful for where I live in. Great riding spots. Prob why we have the biggest bikenight in the country. SFVBikenight every wednesday :thumbup:

Damn i love cali :D
so ball while Im thinkin about it... have you been to EVERY bike night in EVERY state? Well then you can't possible know that you have the biggest bike night... right? :infrandom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BallHawk3 said:
cause it is...where else can u see consistant 500 bikes a nite for the past..wut....3+ years? :D

woot woot
and have you actually stood there and counted these alleged bikes every night for the past 3 years? :infrandom playing ball...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Josh7819 said:
yea thats deffinetly more then here in little rock. We usually have about 50 to 60 on a good night. It's mostly imports around here.
thats a good number do you have sonic there? and exactly how did sonic become the bike spot? Is it because the cars used to meet up at those drive in roller skate type places and it just evolved?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
Im curious

Ages ago back in the 80's when i had my spankin new white ninja600 I use to ride with a group called the Elite Cafe Superbike Club.. In the San Diego area. Just curious if anyone knows if they are still around.

Raven
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top