Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if the msf course gives you your license or if it give you a waiver so you can just go to the dmv and not have to take a driving test or exam. Whats the deal guys.

·
Registered
293 Posts
msf

well in ohio i know that i had my waived, just had to take the written exam then take the msf class, pass it and you recieve a card saying you completed the course and take it the dmv to get your license

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what i was told by a friend at the local suzuki dealership is that they just give you a waiver after you have passed the class and you go in and get your new license. Im so pumped im scheduling the class for the end of january

·
Registered
938 Posts
It's the same here in Virginia. The MSF course waives the driving part of getting your class "m" on your license, but you still have to take the writen portin. The MSF course also gives you a discount on your insurance, at least in VA. Good luck with the course, it was fun doing all the obstacles. The biggest bike they have is a 250cc, putter but you don't need anything bigger for a parking lot, or for the people that have never riden before.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I'm pretty sure here in nevada that you take the MSF course and they give you a waiver that you don't have to take the Riding part, but you still have to take the written. Not positive on that though.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
same here in cali....waive the riding part, take the written...the written is CAKE :thumbup:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yes in Florida the MSF course will replace the riding test. You will still have to take the written test.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
lshybrid195 said:
i still gotta take the msf course so i could get my license
you need to get a bike too! :D

·
Registered
653 Posts
:funny: might help with the test.. :laughingr

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
lshybrid195 said:
i will soon when i have money save up and not spend it on my car
Car shmar, you don't need no stinking car.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
lshybrid195 said:
i like to have both
Let me say it again, maybe you didn't hear me the first time.

Car shmar, you don't need no stinking car.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
No you don't, I haven't had a car since april, and it snows here.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.