Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
catera said:
Does anyone in here rock an ipod or anything while riding?

How dangerous is this? ( Just lcurious to know many do this and looking for opinions)

I ride with many riders who do. I got my chatterbox at christmas and will be rocking come the spring.
As for dangerous, well it depends on the riders skills I suppose.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I ride with a mini disc payer all the time. I suggest just try riding with just the headphones on one ear instead of using both, then you'll be able to hear any emergency vehicles or other cars around you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
skibum91 said:
I ride with a mini disc payer all the time. I suggest just try riding with just the headphones on one ear instead of using both, then you'll be able to hear any emergency vehicles or other cars around you.
sounds good. i just figured you can't hear that much anyone when your cruising on the highway so whats the difference.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
yea i ride with both ears having music, unless its bad weather out then i don't use anything. A couple of the guys I ride with use only one side.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i mounted a 128bit mp3 player and put some flat earphones in my helmet and i can hear everything thats going on around me as well as the music when i ride..i also mounted a volume controler on the rim of my helmet to turn it down when i want to talk no wires hanging around

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.