Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my bike, not the best pics but I'd figure I'd at least get some up here for everyone to take a look at. The last pic is what happened when my pants got stuck on my foot peg when I came to a stop and couldn't get my fucking foot down, still pisses me off to this day, but I plan on getting some Corona stickers to cover up the scrathes and then clear coat over all the fairings. Anyone know any good place to get those stickers? Thanks for any leads... :thumbup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Jimbo, I don't think you see where I'm coming from. I'm going to take all the stickers off of my bike that are on there currently. I want to buy stickers to make it look like the Corona Racing Bike. I've seen them before on other Alstare bikes. I would also fill in that little dent where it got scratched and put touch up paint on too. Then put the "Corona Sticker Kit" on my bike. Then clear coat it. I know that would look awesome b/c of a couple other Alstares I've seen like that...

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
sexy scheme on those bikes

·
Registered
543 Posts
i had the corona sticker site in my favorites but erased it, i'll find it 4 ya again and post it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts