Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my baby.. during the day and night!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nigh time

·
Registered
543 Posts
looks nice, i really wish they would come to there sences one day and make that bike w/ a white frame and white wheels w/ that color scheme.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha.. yep... gives it character

·
Registered
543 Posts
moto182003 said:
i wish i had pics of my RR, i had it for 11k miles, not washed once and i live on a 1/2 mile dirt driveway, it didn't look pretty lol
you need to post a pic of your RR i'd like to see it :thumbup: wait i just caught the had part, you do or don't have a bike right now? if so what do you ride? later bro, KRUM

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I sold the RR last week, buyin a gsxr 600 or 750 (probably the 750)

I have pics of it, just no good ones, it was dropped twice, once was the kickstand sank into my dirt driveway (i forgot to put somethin under the kickstand that time) then it was dropped when i was pulled over by a cop, to much of an incline, put my helmet on the mirror and down she wwent...then my friend low-sided at about 15 mph...so she was pretty beat when i got rid of her lol

·
Registered
543 Posts
dang she took a pretty bad beating just sitten there, hope your luck runs better when you get your zuki, and post some pics when you complete all upgrades, later bro. KRUM :thumbup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Carter customer too

Had been waiting on a 05 750 form Carter but they couldn't deliver one, and I couldn't wait. Picked up a 2005 600, Black and Silver. Lemme know where and when you ride. I got a few fellas that'll be down to rip around. I'm in Green Valley. peace..

this is the bike i picked up, this is not my actual, but you get the idea...i got sliders, seat cowl, and LED turns.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BlacknBlue750 said:
ahhh that's sweet, but i would have waited on the 750, or the super badass 1k...

yeah i hope you dont get bored with that 600... but that bike is sick as hell so mad props!! my pipe was 400 even off ebay.. it looks so clean on that bike.. cant stop lookin at it.. and i am riding all the time.. this is my only vehicle so its my to and from work bike as well as the friday night special bike so.. usually im out and about every friday at the in&out on tropicana and i-15.. drop me a line if u wanna go ride [email protected]

·
Registered
543 Posts
i stayed at the tropicana a few weeks ago, can't get bored with a 600, gotta learn how to tame the beast first....takes a long long time. yall know what i mean...........peace....KRUM

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well not neccisarily bored but when i test drove the 600 i was left wanting more out of the straight aways.. its still unbelievably fast but i just liked the 750 power band much better..

·
Registered
543 Posts
i hear ya, i've ridden em both myself...i personally couldn't tell too much of a difference, but then i rode the 1K and pretty much just hung on for dear life. 750 is sweet.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts