Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry it took so long for the pics, but here they are. I have a whole bunch of stuff on order like elimintaor kit, under carriage lights, red chrome windshield etc. I need some feedback on what kind of exhaust to get though. I have been looking at the different ones on line but I have no idea what to get. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
its just... so... beautiful.... :clap: congrats!

·
Registered
442 Posts
looks very nice :bowdown: . as far as pipes go, i'm likeing blue flame more and more. but you're probably get more people telling you to go with yosh, anyway ya go, ya won't go wrong. again very nice bike and congrats :thumbup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
5th Dimension said:
looks very nice :bowdown: . as far as pipes go, i'm likeing blue flame more and more. but you're probably get more people telling you to go with yosh, anyway ya go, ya won't go wrong. again very nice bike and congrats :thumbup:
I have never heard of blue flame exhausts but they had a wav file where you can listen to the sounds and it sounds awesome. Thanks for advice man, that is definitley an option for me.

·
Registered
703 Posts
5th Dimension said:
+2 for Blue Flame. Pipe is amazing.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Nice choice Dakota... :thumbup: :thumbup:
and btw if you didnt see my other message i'm near newboston/milford..
lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Actually im interested in buying an 06 1k so i called, they said they would call me when one was recieved. They called me and said they had one that was sold but if i wanted to come see it anyway, i told them i to call me when they had a black and gray. Nice bike man!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.