Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haven't decided on the mods yet, i'm into more of draggin that cornering, so i'll prolly do the upgrades for draggin. i just ordered front end straps, and i'm prolly going to extend the swingarm also

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
GSXR-100 huh? Sounds badass haha... gotta love them typos ^_^
Awsoem lookin bike tho :thumbup: :thumbup:
You have the exact bike my stepdad was lookin at getting. He wants a K5 Blk/yello w/ the chrome... How much did it run u?

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
5th Dimension said:
thanks for the feedback. i paid 10k off the showroom floor. i know i prolly got took on the price, but when i want something i go get it no matter what lol.
And it came just like that? The one thing My stepdad wants is Chrome rims and Im not sure if you can buy straight from the Showroom w/ chrome or not...

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no it came bone ass stock, i polished the sub frame, pegs, and the lips on the rims. i also lowered it 3" in the rear and 1/2" in the front. i know the pads on the tank looks funny, but its more form over function. i also have a hid kit on it and it looks crazy as hell at night. i just put the straps on the front today and it brought it a little lower, i'll post soon new pics of it soon. oh yeah and i added the grills to the sides

·
Registered
1 Posts
About your HID light kit

I have the same bike(K5 1000) and was wondering how does your light kit look (any pics) and what brand it is and install procedures. I have heard McCullough is the best quality brand? Also, I paid 10,500 OTD for mine, so I think you did pretty good on the price. Thanx for any info.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
H.I.D pics

Here is a few pics of the H.I.D kit. Its a factory kit from acura. Its the same kit that comes on the new 2005 acura TL. I have a friend that one of the head techs at acura so i'm always coming across shit lol. i'll get some night pics of it, and post them soon

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.