·
Registered
6,979 Posts
Thats some nice gear ya got man! :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
tibofew said:
Well I got 16 years under my belt and I have been a AMA pro rider for the last 4 years. So believe me I know what you guys mean but...... when its a 100 degrees out side in the night that will change your mind quick...
16 years under you belt doesn't change the fact that some dumb shit in a car can sideswipe you or tbone you or run you off the road. I ride in 100+ degree weather, thats what they make vented gear for!

We were just commenting, if you dont like the comments then don't respond to them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well when i crashed with my textile it stuck right to the ground ripped right off me thank god i didnt get no road rash went right into the dirt so i will never waste my money on textile ever again but i usually have my joe rocket balistic on me that keeps me safe :thumbup: which just saved me bc i just highsided today at around 90 mph at the track so ill be buying some parts for it. but hey i did set the lap record lol but i feel like shit and im to sore to lay down right now. o9h yeah did i mention crashing sucks!

·
Registered
282 Posts
tibofew said:
Well I got 16 years under my belt and I have been a AMA pro rider for the last 4 years. So believe me I know what you guys mean but...... when its a 100 degrees out side in the night that will change your mind quick...
That means jackshit when your on a streetbike. Look at indian larry. Been riding all his life. Doin the same stuff. Could of done it blind folded. Did a christ air and bam fell. Now he's dead . R.I.P

·
Registered
124 Posts
That sucks about your crash tib. Track crashes are the worst cuz insurance won't pay, but at least they make you wear your gear and you usually come out of it with no injuries. You're right though, crashing sucks.

·
Registered
128 Posts
tibofew said:
Nice wheelie :thumbup: What team do you race for?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.