Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
looks good man, very clean for that old of a bike!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thats probably one of the cleanest bikes ive seen. Nice ride.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, Thankx for the comps. fellas. Nice to see some of you still appeciate the old models.

This bike runs just like it looks.

It currently has 7,000 miles on it. She's hardly been broken in.

Do I love her? Damn right I do. Is she for sale?

Never

livedd0

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i pulled up to the light today next to an immaculate 92 VFR...it might've been a honda, but man the old stylings of these type bikes remind me of when i was little and staring in awe at'em as they flew past mom's passenger window......on the way to 5th-6th grade daydreaming of havin a bike..

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
gixxer Dave said:
I have a 92 gsxr 600 and i love seeing guys with awesome old models I think the old models have way more distinction and class than the new but thats just my opinion. great bike .

these older ones are just refreshing since now-a-days everyone is on a '00+

·
Registered
452 Posts
gixxer Dave said:
I have a 92 gsxr 600 and i love seeing guys with awesome old models I think the old models have way more distinction and class than the new but thats just my opinion. great bike .

Gixxer Dave-

What color is your 92? A buddy of mine has the blue/black 600. Love those bikes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love your bike(s),I have an 89 K model just like the red one.Has a damper on it which helps! Bit twitchy without.I intend to fighter/naked it when I get the money but it's a great ride as it is.Also has a cool sounding yoshi can but isn't as clean as your bike.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.