Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am considering selling the old girl, what do you think it would be worth? 22,000Miles, not a scratch on it.

A few pics of my gixxer, a few mods done...Yoshi RS-3 Stainless Can, 520 Race conversion with Vortex FR 15 & RR 43 Sprockets, and Regina Gold x-ring chain, APE manual cam chain tensioner. Cosmetic mods; undertail, Progrip grips, carbon fibre tripple tree cover, Maier Double Bubble Windscreen.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
nice bike man!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I got myself a new baby, 05 ZX6-R...I have only 24kms on it so far it is not a zuki but its close enough :thumbup:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Nice 636, how do you like it? Does it sit better than last years? Have heard a ton of people complain last years was so uncomfortable, hopefully they improved that.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
H2447INTX How Much ! Wher Are You Located I live pretty much to the extreme north of you, I live in Nova Scotia Canada...I am not sure what I am asking. You may not be interested now with the distance, what would you say it would be worth to you?

Thor32766 Nice 636, how do you like it? Does it sit better than last years? Have heard a ton of people complain last years was so uncomfortable, hopefully they improved that. I am not sure how I like it...I have to ride it under 4000rpm, for 800KMs so I can't really give her yet but it does feel like it works well. I am not sure about the comfort, it feels alot different than my SRAD thats for sure I haven't tried any previous models. I can best describe it as compared to a 02 R6 pretty much the same postion.

·
Registered
367 Posts
granny said:
H2447INTX How Much ! Wher Are You Located I live pretty much to the extreme north of you, I live in Nova Scotia Canada...I am not sure what I am asking. You may not be interested now with the distance, what would you say it would be worth to you?

WELL YES THE DIS IS A BIT FAR BUT IF YOU ARE SELLING I WOULD ASK AROUND 3500-4500, LOOKS GREAT AND I AM SURE IT RUNS GREAT AS WELL BUT 22,000 ML AND IT BEING A 98 , I BOUT MY 2000 600 FOR 3800, SO SOME PLACE INT THAT AREA?

Thor32766 Nice 636, how do you like it? Does it sit better than last years? Have heard a ton of people complain last years was so uncomfortable, hopefully they improved that. I am not sure how I like it...I have to ride it under 4000rpm, for 800KMs so I can't really give her yet but it does feel like it works well. I am not sure about the comfort, it feels alot different than my SRAD thats for sure I haven't tried any previous models. I can best describe it as compared to a 02 R6 pretty much the same postion.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
My 98 SRAD 750

Hey Granny, for what's its worth I just sold my prestine 98 for $4500 US Dollars in California.
Here's a pic of it.
Has a full Yohsi RS-3 exh., 520 cover and only had 12000 miles on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts