Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even tho washing the bike is something i rarely do i think its the only picture i've taken in 1-2 years.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Nothing wrong in washing your bike,but you missed a spot hahaha Nice bike and I always knew that the Blue GSXR are the fastest :thumbup:

·
Registered
293 Posts
nice bike

like the windscreen what kind is that, right now i have a smoked one, also what type of stands do you have and how much you get them for

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its a Sporttech windshield i got it for around 50.00 i think...i'll look it up and post back up later tonight

·
Registered
293 Posts
stands

where did you get those stands though? were they off ebay?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no i bought them from a company...online though....i think its like handystands.com the brand of the stand is Handy...i got them for liek 50 bucks front and rear

·
Registered
293 Posts
stands

are the worth the money though? sturdy and get the job done? dont really feel like going with pitbull dont want to spend that much

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya they are really good for 50 bucks....i have spools on the back and i love it

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice bike. I stick my tongue out when I wash mine too, helps you get in those hard to reach spots. :thumbup:

·
Registered
293 Posts
stands

looked into the stands and they re online at , handyindustries.com, 99.00 plus shipping, checked out few other websites and seems like lot of people like them, thanks for infor

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
what's that shield again, that's exactly what I'm looking for for my 00 blue 750. Chrome blue....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its a sportstech sheild.....i'll try and find a link..

·
Registered
653 Posts
keepin' her pretty. :clap:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts