Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He came running into work saying "rob your are going to hate me for what i've done" and said he'll pay for everything.

This bike is my pride and joy and i had to politely say calm down dont worry whilst i wanted to hit him at the same time.

My foot peg is broken in half on the right side along with the indicator being torn out and scratches on the side panel.

Light the damage maybe, my bike has never been dropped since new its a k4 750.

will this cost alot from the dealer to repair all this damage?

Cheers

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Valentino mate, its a bike, everythings pretty much expensive. It depends on how much fairing damage there is, a new rearset will set you back a few. just have a look at some breakers yards or ebay.

·
Registered
89 Posts
yah i wouldn't go to the dealership. they will want about 300-400 for just the side fairing. i would try finding the stuff online and save the guy some money. even though your mad at him at least he came in and told you and said he would pay to fix it.

·
Registered
428 Posts
just get the parts from ebay. it will be alot cheaper. at least he's offering to pay you. same thing happend to me. my buddy had my bike and somebody backed into it. they took off and left the bike all messed up. since my bike was in my buddies possesion, he told me he would pay for everything. bikes up anfd going and no hard feeling towards my buddy. good luck bro

·
Registered
18 Posts
Might want to check and make sure your forks aren't bent. My bike went over from a pizza guy knocking it over infront of the restaurant and because I had my handlebars locked it bent them which made my beloved CBR a write off.

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
just get the parts from ebay. it will be alot cheaper. at least he's offering to pay you. same thing happend to me. my buddy had my bike and somebody backed into it. they took off and left the bike all messed up. since my bike was in my buddies possesion, he told me he would pay for everything. bikes up anfd going and no hard feeling towards my buddy. good luck bro
Yeah really, I was thinking of editing the title of this thread to "My Ex Colleague reversed in to my Parked Gixxer" but stay on good terms as long as he's willing to fix it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.