Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey everyone, I am working on getting some really nice pictures taken. I just want to get my new mirrors and a few other minor accessories before I do them. Thanks for all the comments. As far as the headlight, it is a hyper white 1.5" fog lamp. It is bright as hell. I feel bad for anyone coming towards me. It lights up the road real well (except for really black tar roads). In Florida it is legal. it gets a lot of looks. I like it becuz it keeps the race looks without the bulky factory headlight. And the racing body and headlight took a lot of weight the bike. Future plans as : Hotbodiesracing undertail exhaust, tinted wind screen, and who knows after that....

·
Registered
320 Posts
Branrob said:
Hey everyone, I am working on getting some really nice pictures taken. I just want to get my new mirrors and a few other minor accessories before I do them. Thanks for all the comments. As far as the headlight, it is a hyper white 1.5" fog lamp. It is bright as hell. I feel bad for anyone coming towards me. It lights up the road real well (except for really black tar roads). In Florida it is legal. it gets a lot of looks. I like it becuz it keeps the race looks without the bulky factory headlight. And the racing body and headlight took a lot of weight the bike. Future plans as : Hotbodiesracing undertail exhaust, tinted wind screen, and who knows after that....
It looks good so don't screw it up with hotbodies anything. Hotbodies sucks ass. That pipe you want will make you lose HP. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I figured I would lose some HP with that pipe. I mean the whole package is only $700 and that is the the pipe, and the undertail. Can't be good quality. I was also considering Akropovak but not sure yet. I like Devil exhausts look, but I hear they arent so good. I dunno yet, I am still in the thought stages. Not making any purchase for a lil while. The Hotbodies body I have on there seems to be ok, took a lil bondo to smooth it out good, but it mounted nicely without any tweeking. :bowdown:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Branrob said:
Yeah I figured I would lose some HP with that pipe. I mean the whole package is only $700 and that is the the pipe, and the undertail. Can't be good quality. I was also considering Akropovak but not sure yet. I like Devil exhausts look, but I hear they arent so good. I dunno yet, I am still in the thought stages. Not making any purchase for a lil while. The Hotbodies body I have on there seems to be ok, took a lil bondo to smooth it out good, but it mounted nicely without any tweeking. :bowdown:
Do not get that HB crap!!! it sounds like a fart can, makes your ass heat up about 15 degress or more, and you loose power on top of that. Just get a high mount or wait until next year, there will be another company making a much better undertail exhaust that has full size cans and resembles the new R1 . Mig has already done this for the K3 gixxers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts