Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess I'll redo this post for now, but I still need to get new pics of my bike up there.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Nice Ride

At least the hackers did not mess up your bike it is still a good looking ride.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, they touch my bike, the only think they'll be hacking is blood.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
well once again ski that is a nice ass bike. and those switches one of those is the fan right, if so how did you wire that up so you can kick it manually

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man, yea one of those is the switches. I'll try to remember to post the wiring diagram up so you can view that and I'll explain it. Its rather simple. just have to find the right color wires.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man, nothing really done to it, other than the exhaust, switches, a BMC race filter. I still need a PCIII. might put some NOS on it sometime. If i have the money.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
dont kno if i asked you or not but does the exhaust come with the undertail section too? or did you have to have a hole cut for the exhaust?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the exahust come with the undertail and new battery box. everything you need to install it.

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
okay now i want an 04

whats the words on the fairing for?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the seven thirteen? its my sportbike crew. you can check us out at 713sbc.com.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had thought about the hotbodies undertail exhaust for my '01 but went with a high mount cause i didnt know where to put the tag, where are you putting yours?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ski, cool riders club. Don't know of many riders clubs in Orlando... I'll have to ask around the local shops for one

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jiggy-One said:
Wow, thats badass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks man!

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
justa6 said:
I had thought about the hotbodies undertail exhaust for my '01 but went with a high mount cause i didnt know where to put the tag, where are you putting yours?
well it comes with a mount for it, but I'm undecided on if I want to exposed or not, for reasons most should know about.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reyd1 said:
Ski, cool riders club. Don't know of many riders clubs in Orlando... I'll have to ask around the local shops for one
Thanks man, I know there are some down there, not sure how many or where they are based, but you should be able to find one, or even just start your own.

·
Registered
249 Posts
pimp ride ski i have an 03 1K and was wondering how much trunk room you have left, where you got it and how much$$ thanks :phatyo:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts