Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Like the color....looks like you lowered the rear too. Should put on some chrome suzuki and Gsxr decals :thumbup:

·
Registered
532 Posts
granny said:
Like the color....looks like you lowered the rear too. Should put on some chrome suzuki and Gsxr decals :thumbup:

I second that...Looks good

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
is that the fast n furious eclipse in orange?

BTW, the bike looks sweet, nice choice of color :thumbup:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looks great... I agree though... needs something extra maybe some logos or just adding on to the tail painted on the rear seat cowl... (did I spell that right?)...

·
Registered
543 Posts
nice man, some chrome sliders and a chrome pipe would set that thing off :thumbup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I got some chrome/polished looking frame sliders - but have been havin problems trying to find a polished exhaust that I'll be happy with - I'm currently running the stock exhaust that I gutted. I didn't have much money but wanted some sound to my ride - so i just busted out the guts of the stocker - Sounds surprisingly good - Very low and throaty, Not sure any yosh pipe will give me the volume and tone i'm looking for...........

Anyone have any suggestions on a very low sounding setup? I'm thinking Muzzy - they make a Kawi 750 sound mean.... why not a gixxer.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
D&D and you will have your throaty sound and reason that those pipes sound deeper is because yosh is made oval and those pipes are bigger and made round. Junk that pipe go stainless steel if you want shine

·
Registered
543 Posts
i've got the muzzy on my 600 and it sounds great....really low and deep. i highly recommend...i wen't w/ the full muzzy w/ titanium headers....i'd bet it would be even sweeter on a 750 :bowdown: :thumbup:

·
Registered
258 Posts
my d&d is a polished can and sounds good but my buddy has a micron can and it kicks ass on his 750 :thumbup: it growls

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I like the sound of the Yosh, if you want a deeper sound, and not too loud.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I had a Yosh Rs3 full system on my 95 Gsxr 750 and it sounded great!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts