Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The stork delivered her today at 1130 AM. She weighed in at a beautiful 360 pounds and measures 81 inches long. :D
I'm really glad I held out for the Blue/Black, and yea..those reflectors gotta go
The hard part is going to be leaving her for 3 weeks while I go to Germany and Iraq/Afghanistan tomorrow. TDY's suck!!!

·
Registered
938 Posts
blue and blck look sweet. I didn't warm up to the colors till I saw the pic. All I have to say is SAAAAAWWWWWEEETTT!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. I got to ride her for about 20 minutes, and all I can day is Daaaaamn! Rides sweet as hell! Your right about the parts when I get back too...time for a nice undertail and hugger for starters. :D

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Nice!! I especially like the yellow stripe on the front tire. :laughingr Good luck on your TDY. Dont even know what that means. :lol:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i saw that color scheme the other day on the local showroom and had an instant orgasm...good choice man :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
damn moto, you're in boot camp right now?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
hahaha i was about to say how the fuck are you on the net..GET BACK TO WORK SOLDIER! :lol:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Mooseload Where are you stationed. Retired Air Force here working at Eglin as contractor now. Be safe on that thing. Have fun onthat TDY there will be planty of riding when you get back.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
hal said:
TDY: Temporary Divorce for a Year!!!

HAHAHAHA... Really?

·
Registered
9 Posts
cool beans

:thumbup: Quite nice. Might I suggest an undertail by hotbodiesracing.com? Followed by a TRE, PAIR valve elimination, yoshimura fuel injection mapping. Some things to think about during your stay overseas. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts