Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2013 with just under 5000miles on th clock
Arkapovic gp megaphone exhaust which I’m not a huge fan of,I may just put it’s original back on again...pro tank pad r&g tail tidy with chase plate and also r&g crash bung and bar ends.
Also a friends zx10r...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Gsx-r600 L3 in mica red and pearl white
Please excuse the jeans and trainers,I was desperate for a photo opportunity lol
Anyone who rides in jeans and tennis shoes is OBVIOUSLY a squid :shifty

Gladly, no one from here lives close to me to verify how much gear I wear daily. It happens...

NICE BIKE! Love the color

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Anyone who rides in jeans and tennis shoes is OBVIOUSLY a squid :shifty

Gladly, no one from here lives close to me to verify how much gear I wear daily. It happens...

NICE BIKE! Love the color
I can verify what he wears daily but it's not something I wish to remember so I try hard to block it from my mind:grin

·
Registered
507 Posts
Speed & Strength Helmet, Tour Master riding jacket, Carhart jeans, and Chuck Taylors. Don't like it, don't ride with me, lol.

Been riding the same way for over 35 years... Not defending it, just setting it out there, lol.

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
Welcome don't feed tha animals they bite!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice bike!

I wear nearly full gear, but I usually wear regular jeans. I plan on getting armored pants soon.

-80 degrees weather set:
-Scorpion EXO GT-920 Modular helmet
-Joe Rocket Atomic Ion jacket
-Speed and Strength Run With The Bulls 2.0 riding shoes
-Joe Rocket Velocity gloves
-33x30 Levi jeans :grin

+80 degrees weather set:
-Alpinestars T-AST Air Textile jacket

I did buy some Bilt riding pants, but they are made for off-road riding, have no armor and no pockets. They flow air but get hot quickly as well. I like to have my wallet in my side pocket, not in my jacket pocket.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Nice bike!

I wear nearly full gear, but I usually wear regular jeans. I plan on getting armored pants soon.

-80 degrees weather set:
-Joe Rocket Atomic Ion jacket

+80 degrees weather set:
-Alpinestars T-AST Air Textile jacket

I did buy some Bilt riding pants, but they are made for off-road riding, have no armor and no pockets. They flow air but get hot quickly as well. I like to have my wallet in my side pocket, not in my jacket pocket.

Just as easy I wear textile when it gets hot

·
Registered
139 Posts
Just as easy I wear textile when it gets hot
I like to make my posts more substantial. The easy way is not always the best way. Not to mention that was basically a copy and paste job with a little editing and the joke was about the Levi's in both situations.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Your point? Worry about how you post, if you have an issue with the way I post, do not read it.

There, fixed the problem for you. Have a good day.
You know Wraith we are a lighted heart group around here that likes to bust each others balls, you need to lighten the F up and get a since of humor.

·
Registered
139 Posts
You know Wraith we are a lighted heart group around here that likes to bust each others balls, you need to lighten the F up and get a since of humor.
I guess I am used to people being jerk-offs on forums. I had a bad experience on gixxer.com and thought you were a person from there.

I am sorry and I apologize. You are right....

Just for you I will take one sentence out of every new post I make from here on out. :laughingr

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah the colour definitely sealed the deal for me..it’s got a gold fleck in the tank paint,looks stunning in the sun but can’t imagine a camera will pick that up...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sick bike, never seen that color scheme in real life.

MOAR PIKTURES PLEEZ!

Your skin, wear whatever you want. I ride in dress slacks and nice shoes sometimes when riding to work..although I live only a few miles from my work and the route's max speed limit is 45.. :p

lol wraith, it was like playing a game of iSpy trying to figure out what changed in your riding setup.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts