Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My New To Me 08 GSX-R 600

Bike has 1543 miles on it. Fender eliminator, Micron slip on were already on the bike when I bought it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
here are some more pics:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

if you look closely you will see the clutch lever is broken...the ball end of it broke off when i laid it down on tuesday. if anyone has a stock clutch lever pm me as i would be interested in one. (please dont flame me for posting in the want to buy ad...i dont have enough posts to meet the 50 required to post on there)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Nice bike and be careful out there, and yeah you need some sliders and some bar ends and that exhaust has got to go, just my opinion.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice bike man--but please would you get some frame sliders on that thing! -Looks like your missing a bar end too... be careful out there
ordering some woodcrafts friday. as for the barend...it was on the bike when i picked it up but somewhere between there and home (was in the back of my truck) it decided to misplace itself.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice bike and be careful out there, and yeah you need some sliders and some bar ends and that exhaust has got to go, just my opinion.

your the second person that told me they dont like pipe. a guy at work told me the same thing. any recommendations?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I would get a slip on for an 06/07 and get rid of the stock cat while your at it. I have a Jardine GP-1 and it is loud but I like the look of it and the price was good. I like the yoshi pipes personally and when I can afford one I will get one. If you like the look of your exhaust then keep it but I just think it is kinda funky looking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.