Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go, just over 14,000 miles. Wanted a GSXR 600 for a few years and finally moved up. Has some scratches from prevous owner dropping it at low speed, but nothing serious. I wanted to add an undertail kit to get rid of the ugly fenfer and license plate holder, and this one had it. Was thinking about an M4 Shorty slip on, tnis bike had the Jardine GP1 exhaust 馃憤

Attachments

Premium Member
Nice looking bike. I bet the existing pipe is super loud.
The red/white/blue is the fastest lol

Pay no attention, the blue ones are fastest. Great looking bike, white wheels are my personal favorite.

Registered

Stays Crispy in Milk
Very nice.

You hate those white wheels though right? You'd like to trade them for silver right?
:D

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
The exhaust is on the loud side, but sounds like a race bike. Its neat how in 3rd gear? Around 4,000 rpm in town the exhaust sound is very mellow and quiet. Its only during about a 1,000 rpm range or so, but its there. I just like the overall pickup and not having to change gears as often as i did on the Ninja 250. Having fuel injection now is definitely a plus! Playing around with the choke on a bike thst needed its carbs tuned was a pain. Not nearly as easy to manouver around in my garage and driveway as the lighter 250 was. I can see how shorter riders like me tip the bikes over easily! With a 30" inseam i only get the balls of my feet on the ground, whereas with the Ninja i was flat footed with partially bent knees.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts