Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
moto182003 said:
aren't you the guy that has the 1200 with 600 stickers? nice :thumbup: :lol:
No, I have 600X2 painted on. I don't want to lie about the size. The fun part is that no one really take time to think about it and then they think I am on a 600...........but not for long.

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dalifts said:
it says 600x2 , if ur not joking around lol
Me joke around, with the larger valves and extra porting work done, I am hoping for 170 to the ground. Also this motor puts is a nice torque motor and that really helps. I have not been able to find a good place to get it dyno'd, I believe the last guy did it wrong.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
not the new years....like 99-02

now imagine that front end turned to the angle of the blade pic....even the mirrors/blac plastic around the windscreen looks identical

i dunno, i'm sure i'm just stoned :lol:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Blade said:
Me joke around, with the larger valves and extra porting work done, I am hoping for 170 to the ground. Also this motor puts is a nice torque motor and that really helps. I have not been able to find a good place to get it dyno'd, I believe the last guy did it wrong.
A guy I know that used to live here had one of those lowerd and stretched a little bit that was pushing just over 250rwhp with a turbo.

·
Banned
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
skibum91 said:
A guy I know that used to live here had one of those lowerd and stretched a little bit that was pushing just over 250rwhp with a turbo.
I have a friend back east who has a Bandit with NOS. He has about the same work done and with out the NOS, he dyno'd just over 170. So if I am close, I will be happy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.