Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help please .... my 04 gixxer 750 after its warm if i shut it down wont turn on . I did change the batt , change the stator , change the relay i also change the starter . I check the rectifier it doesn't seem to be burnt out no sign of burning but the batt wont charge while running and if i shut the bike off i have to wait untill is cool off to restarted i dont know wath else to look for also when i try to started it seems like it losess power everything turns on lights,fuel pump needles everythingturns on but when im going to start it up it winds but wont start ... please help...

·
Premium Member
2,592 Posts
Winds but won't start? So the starter is turning the engine, but it won't fire? What if you give it a little throttle? Can you video what's happening, upload it to youtube, and post it here?

·
Super Moderator
9,920 Posts
Welcome. As Chuckter said, a video may help explain what it is doing.

How did you determine it is not charging?

Reactions: Spyder13

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Winds but won't start? So the starter is turning the engine, but it won't fire? What if you give it a little throttle? Can you video what's happening, upload it to youtube, and post it here?
Even doing the throttle thing nothing wath ever it is it drains the batt fast

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will do the vid as soon as get home to show you guys ..

·
Super Moderator
9,920 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,920 Posts
Your issue might be the bike not charging or something else, but all you need is a voltmeter to do most checks. A VOM to do all the checks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts